If you are old reader of the blog, you probably noticed a few changes here on the blog and on the Facebook page. Here are a few updates from my end.
- I signed up for NaNoWriMo on an whim this year. It is mid way and I am close to 25K words on my novella. If you are participating, look me up. I am liyer on there.
- For years I have been toying with the idea of writing. Having started to write, I realize it is way harder than anything I have done so far.
- I started out thinking what I am writing will be a sweet story of closure and filled with beautiful prose. What it is right now is a cliche ridden piece full of repeated phrases and a monotonous voice not to mention tense confusion and typos. I have no idea how I am going to fix it.
- I am determined to see it to the end simply because once I have it behind me, I can check it off my bucket list and determine the course going forward.
- To that end, I have changed my domain to reflect how I see myself for the next year or so. If you see any links broken, please let me know.
- If you are an editor, publisher or anyone who knows something about writing and publishing books, please share any insights that may help.
- Once I have a fairly polished manuscript, I will be looking for beta readers. Please contact me if you have the time and the willingness to help.
Thank you much!
L. G. Iyer
PS: Trying out my new moniker 😉