Jennifer over at The Things I Yell At My Television nominated me for A Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you very much!!
The rules for the nominees are:
Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Given the nature of my blog and how long I have been blogging, I’d amaze myself if I can come up with seven things I haven’t shared before. Let’s see!
1. I like music. Music with lyrics I can understand. Language usually does not matter.
2. My idea of feminism is evolving. I now cringe at the things I rebelled for and regret the things I did not take a stand on.
3. I realize that if you were a girl who raised her hand in class, that part of you never really disappears.
4. I look back on the past decade and feel amazed at how rich my life has been.
5. I can never bring myself to eat eggplant.
6. I love the color red.
7. Becoming a parent is the best thing to have happened to me.