Shankari of Narad Tales had this tag on her blog and it made me wonder about what I would like to do when am a little more grown up. The idea is to list five things you want to learn/do in the near future. So, here goes!
1. Learn to dance. Not classical or any particular dance form. I want to feel free to let my body move to music and feel no inhibitions doing that. I already do it when it is just Kay and Cee and me. So it is a matter of either signing up for some Bollywood style classes or a gym with some form of dance/exercise routine.
2. Swimming. This has been on my list for ever and ever but have never really gotten around to doing this. I have a feeling that I will probably learn with Kay and Cee.
3. Exercise. I have always had an aversion to any form of physical exertion. Still do. This is really top on my list. I know I need to get started on it like now. I am hoping a day will come when I will actually enjoy doing this.
4. Baking. I have tried my hand at making simple cakes. I would like to some day make different kinds of breads and use my oven as much more than a storage rack.
5. Learn to sing. I have never felt a deep need to know singing till the girls came into my life. I now so wish I knew how to sing or even hum with some semblance of a tune. Some days when the girls are inconsolable I wish I could soothe away their tears with some home-brewed music.
So readers if you are still around, what is on your list?