When it came time to drop your little one in a daycare (home or school) how did you do it?
- Did it cold turkey. Dropped baby off and did not turn back
- Dropped baby at school. Spent a few minutes playing and snuck out when I would not be missed.
- Walked in, put baby down and sat squat for half a day and spent rest of the day peering in through the window
- Eased the transition. One hour first day, 2 hours the next and started full day the next week.
- No daycare for my precious
Well! Kay and Cee start daycare Monday. Obviously I am in a funk and way too anxious about it.
So, do tell parenting veterans, how did YOU do it?