A few days back Shalu who blogs at Das Leben left a note for me saying she tagged me. It’s been a while since I did one so wanted to take this one up. Now, before I actually do this one, I have to share this. She occupies a special place in my life. My first ever friend in in-law land. First and very special. 🙂
Here you go!
1. What is your current obsession?
All things adoption
2. What are you wearing today?
Blue sweater, dark blue jean and a comfy shoe.
3. What’s for dinner?
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A breath of fresh air.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To visit my niece. Missing her terribly.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
When you hit rock bottom, the only way is up!
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
The future me
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
A great smile, confidence and good attitude.
15. What is your dream job?
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Cleaning my home. 🙂
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Again, Right question. Wrong person.
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Clueless. Really. I have no idea.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Anything that flatters my face. Right now, I heart a layered look.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Wonder if it is time for lunch yet.
22. What are your favourite movies?
Edhir Neechal, 12 Angry men. I like simple movies told realistically
23. What inspires you?
The fact that I have people who think of me as strong/brave. I owe it to them.
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Both actually. Coffee in the morning. Tea for the afternoon.
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I write. I mope. I cry. I tell myself all will be well.
27. What makes you go wild?
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
A bunch of them written by people I know through my blog
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
No favorites. I love most things sweet.
30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
31. Favorite Season?
Spring and Fall.
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Right now? Probably ask you if we can go out to eat.
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
34. What are you afraid of the most?
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Got to do something about my hair
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
A picture of my niece.
37. A word that you say a lot?
38. When was the last time you met your school friends?
39. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
Highly doubt that. If I did, would make it unlawful for people with criminal records to be in politics.
40. When was the last time you stuck to your New Year resolution?
No resolutions for me.
41. Your favourite novel and author
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery. This book came to me at a time when I needed it most. It is very special.