Mitr of Mitr’s Ideas from Bay Area has tagged me. This time though it is to reveal 10 little known facts about me. That’s the problem you see when your life is an open book. Well! Almost. I remember having done a similar tag earlier. I hope I am not repeating myself. This is what I was able to come up with after some deep introspection.
1. I had a ‘thing’ for men with broad shoulders. Probably the after effect of devouring so many Harlequin Romances. (K is probably grinning reading this.)
2. I have shocked my eighth grade English teacher by asking at the end of one particularly boring class what “Cat in the heat” meant. She called me aside after class and wanted to know who was giving me “inappropriate” books to read.
3. I used to have long hair. I mean the kind that reaches past your waist.
4. I thought I was a garrulous person. I am not sure anymore.
5. I have issues with letting go of people, memories and anything I have invested time in. Even if they are wrong for me.
6. I hate heels. I really do.
7. I forgive easily even if I do not forget
8. I can go without watching TV for days on end
9. I wanted to try a cigarette so borrowed one from a colleague (back in 2000. KV if you are reading this mail me please ;p) but could not bring myself to try it. It was in my purse till it disintegrated and my purse stank so bad that I had to throw the purse away.
10. I say Thank You and Please at every occasion that needs it. It some times bothers people around me.
I am not tagging anyone. However, I will be curious to hear from others if they want to share their scandalous secrets 🙂